MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

2009 mid yr blog.....

Hi.............its been 3 long yrs...nearly. I haven been blogging here......will be starting to blog here starting 2dae. Work sucks big time. Hate the working environment. Simply HATE it. Im ok....put on more weight as usual. hahahahaha. Been 6 yrs plus imworking....hate it already.

Lots of addition to my cutie pie list. Hasanah Nur An-nisa, Luqmanul Hakim, Taufiq Hidayat, Wan Nur Atiqah, Wan Md Afiq and Wan Md Aniq. Cute and chubby.

Im promoted to SSN already..still with no degree and adv dip. No driving license 2...hehhheheheh.

Im planning 2 quit nursing.......yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home