MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Penny For A Thought

Its 1.23 AM and i cant sleep yet. Sigh..........
Today i wen to Ikas house and sent Nana to school. Lucky i was on the dot or i would miss them. My fault as i didnt tell Ika that i am coming.Phew....

Ten we went to Parkway Parade and ate at Banquet. Loads of yummy goodies..i had Dumpling youmian and sushi. Also ate Yakun Kaya toast. Not as nice as NUH kaya toast in my opinion. Spent nearly 100 bucks at Aussino on quilt and bedsheet.

Feel so great today as i managed to wash all the baju and scrub the toilet. Feel so satisfied with the nice smelling toilet. Really like it wen my toilet looks great. That is my biggest satisfaction. Gonna clean up my room cm. Wanna go IMM Giant cm for grocery shopping and maybe self indulgence....hehhehehehehehe

Was so shock today...or shall i say yesterday...hahahha..ok back to topic, was shock wen Riana told me that brother last day is feb 14. hes leaving us...y? Lots of changes in the ward. Noreza came and left. Priya came and now brothers leaving. How come our ward manager keep on changing? Im so confused. Heard that Priya will deputise us. Man i really dunno wat will become of our ward. Is it becos of the letter Mic wrote, is it due to the staff attitude????????I just dun understand why human can be so twisted and tricky...if u noe wat i mean by that... Was chatting with Saras bout the reno things and other stuff which makes me ponder.....wat is our wad becoming to be? Its no longer the same as b4. Backstabbing,politics and pure hating becoming more and more. YYYYYYYYY??????????????????????????????????
I DUNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO>ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I just hope tat the wad will be back to square 1 and may all goes well. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home