MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Happy Zu....

Feel so happy as i finally cleared and PASS my BCLS recertification. Hurray and kudos to me. (self praise is good). Been dragging to go 4 it. Lucky i did the test early cos cuming June the sequence will be change and revise. My leg still hurts but hey i didn't injured it further so thats good.
Went for ward meeting and then had dinner with Jolene and Karen at macdonalds.

Im so tired these past few days. Especially with my injured leg. Its killing me at time. Im feel that i wanna chop off the leg and grew new leg....ya rite....in my dream lah.

Many new changes in the ward....feels so frustated and angry at time. Let it be within me....in case this is being read elsewhere....

Benci akan insan yang bergelar manusia.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home