Welcome Back
Just remembered that i had a blog here. Been blogging at friendster these past few days. Kinda boring cos i cant change the font color and font.
So used to changing color thats why...hehehehehe.....
Lots of things has change...firstly my lola(grannie) passed away on 31.03.06. Was a BIG shock to me. So paiseh to cry in the ward. Sorry Jolene if i scare u. Didn't mean to. Then my dear sunny side up issue. I don blame u dear. Blame the drs 4 asking to sit pt out.
Myself, BIG change. From the goodie girl to BIG WOW. I mean my hair. Im still the same though.
Im really confused. One part of me wanna quit nursing but one part of me hesitating. I dun noe. My bond will be ending end of may but im still undecided. HOW????????????????
Been having insomnia these past few days. Man i need valium, dormicum or lorazepam. I really can't sleep. Will be tossing and turning in bed. So frustating. Gosh.......I really am going nuts.
Gonna need to really sort things out pretty soon . Heard there will be lots of changes in the ward......Quite scary though. Kinda miss the old ward 56. Karen, Hazy, Ai Lian, Wei Wen, Lynn, Weng, Lei Pheng, etc.
Its not that i don like the new people but its just that i miss the atmosphere and environment. Jovial and lively. And team spirit. Now so task oriented and dull. No fun and laughter.
If only i could turn back time, Iwould......Reminds me of AQUA lyrics.
Waiting 4 my mum and dad to be back is so tedious. So boring at home...ALONE.
I guess i end here 4 now.....ADIOS.....LoneLy AnGeL
So used to changing color thats why...hehehehehe.....
Lots of things has change...firstly my lola(grannie) passed away on 31.03.06. Was a BIG shock to me. So paiseh to cry in the ward. Sorry Jolene if i scare u. Didn't mean to. Then my dear sunny side up issue. I don blame u dear. Blame the drs 4 asking to sit pt out.
Myself, BIG change. From the goodie girl to BIG WOW. I mean my hair. Im still the same though.
Im really confused. One part of me wanna quit nursing but one part of me hesitating. I dun noe. My bond will be ending end of may but im still undecided. HOW????????????????
Been having insomnia these past few days. Man i need valium, dormicum or lorazepam. I really can't sleep. Will be tossing and turning in bed. So frustating. Gosh.......I really am going nuts.
Gonna need to really sort things out pretty soon . Heard there will be lots of changes in the ward......Quite scary though. Kinda miss the old ward 56. Karen, Hazy, Ai Lian, Wei Wen, Lynn, Weng, Lei Pheng, etc.
Its not that i don like the new people but its just that i miss the atmosphere and environment. Jovial and lively. And team spirit. Now so task oriented and dull. No fun and laughter.
If only i could turn back time, Iwould......Reminds me of AQUA lyrics.
Waiting 4 my mum and dad to be back is so tedious. So boring at home...ALONE.
I guess i end here 4 now.....ADIOS.....LoneLy AnGeL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home