MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Monday, April 10, 2006

AHAHAHAHHHHHH

Some people are so irritating. Twice it happen that makes me wanna laugh. This person always i notice always never try to help me wen i carry heavy things. This person lets name X for convenience. Once, X ordered me around like a slave/maid. So angry. I don mind helping but the way u ask is so out of the question. Imagine X was walking with Y and z. X ask me to push the pram wen Y can push the pram wat. Why me??????

Im so angry. And this Y always say X is nice. Ya lah to u but to me im always ask to do this and that. Just like a maid. Another thing is they ask me to help carry some things wen i actually had to carry ALL the things. Isnt that unfair. So male chauvinist. I hate it.

I really hope that i could get my driving lesson pretty soon so that i dont have to BOTHER other people. And they cant feel SO PROUD.

At times I feel so outcast. Im more like the servant rather than a relative. U guys think u are great. FORGET IT. GO TO HELL LAH>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home