MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year Blog

Happy New Year...
Been 6 months since i last blog. I blog practically everywhere:- multiply, friendster and here. Has lost touch. Feel so frustated these few days.

1stly one of my colleague, hapi2 matchmake me with someone. I was just joking with her that i want one of her bf and she took me seriously and ask some1 to meet me. Hey i have my pride u noe. I may not be the girl next door but i believe i can find my own soulmate. As a matter of fact i do have few suitors. Its just im very picky and choosy. Im happy as it is with no strings attach. Im free to go out with my frens and i dun have to report strength. Ya people say love is cool but im just not ready yet. Its ok ma to be single and happy. I dun wan 2 be tied up and feel hurt at the end of the dae. Y cant people dun bother bout others and care just of themself. Im so very angry.Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just dun noe how to face the guy that she matchmake me with anymore.

Im so drained working these past few days. Its been a tiring days. The census was hell. There was resus and death. 3 in the ward. Some were unexpected...was it our fault? Not the time to dwell about it but thinkable.

Im morning shift todae and yup was very very'free'. if u noe wat i mean. Busy with unnecssary stuff. Hopefully my nite duty will be better. Was suppose to have a nice PH but work matters. My colleague HL so we had to cover. Congrats to yingchong 4 her pregnancy.Take care dear. Was chatting with Jolene earlier on. So much changes and we reminise the old time. Oh..i miss the past...I miss Jolene, Karen Ho, Hazy, June, Weng, Ate Lynn, Lei Pheng, Wei Wen And Ai Lian. Where are Thou?

My cutie pie Nana wen to Kindergarten yesterday..Shes so cute. Loves them so much. Now im missing them. Wan nur atiqah, Wan muhd Afiq, Luqmanul Haqim, And Hasanah An nissa.Nice name rite...if i have any kids on my own or adopted baby....il name them NurAlfeera, Siti Nur Fatihah, Ahmad Danial, Nurul Farashahidah. Nice name...hahahhahahah just tots.

Wanna rest now......will blog again...but dunno wen....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home