MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Im On Leave....

Hurray, finally im on leave. Been dragging my two feet to work day in day out. Now is the time to relax and enjoy. Hopefully by the time i come back from my leave, the one that i dun wanna see is gone. HEHEHE...

My three nite was awesome. My 1st and 2nd nite i had four same patient and on my last nite i had 3 pt. My cute aunty wen back. But that didnt make me free cos my another pt needs TLC and a bit demanding. So my nite was just okay i guess.

As usual the drs will order 6 am bloods and of course who has to do it...WE THE PATHETIC NURSES.

Might be going for cycling with Jo and Karen cm. Depends on my leg also coz its been aching the past few days. Been tolerating the pain but i guess i have to take the predni soon. I dun wanna eat it coz its a steroid but if it help reduces my pain why not.

Gonna stop blogging now coz i need to do some surfing. Will blog again soon....Adios....Asta La Vista BAbiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home