MiZue Blog Spot

Blog, blog and more blog. A place for me to ventilate and write MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. This is MY blogspot. I dun wan others to BITCH. I DUN WELCUM U HERE. Enough @ FB. I dun need another bitching here.

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

25-08-2009

Today is the best dae to wurk....no goverment. Best sgt2. Aman dan damai seh. I am so settled tat i still can help ard.....hehehehhe

There's this cool dude tat listen to my conversation with SR...so the kaypoh but cute juga. Menyampok aje dgn apa yg i sae but ok lah...

Two weeks plus b4 i quit.....macam sayang gitu but kan lebih baik quit dari merana....hehehehehe.
stress rabak juga....takut $$$$$$$$$$$$$ problem....

Nari lepas work gi bazar ramadhan ngan Nurul....i dun buy much sebab mak dah masak. Bought drinks, dessert and kuih. Itu pun just $2 kuih talam berlauk and $2 kuih bakar.

Diam tak diam dah 4 ari berpuasa...cepat masa berlalu....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home